Submersible pump, multistage
- For water and potable water supply from boreholes and rainwater storage
- Process water supply
- For municipal water supply, sprinkling and irrigation
- Pressure boosting
- Lowering the water level
- For pumping water in industrial applications
- For pumping water without long-fibre and abrasive constituents
|e.g.||Wilo-Sub TWI 4.01-09-B|
|4||Diameter of the hydraulic unit in inches ["]|
|01||Nominal volume flow [m3/h]|
|09||Number of hydraulic stages|
Special features/product advantages
- Easy maintenance due to rapid installation and dismantling
- Integrated non-return valve
- Vertical and horizontal installation possible
- Mains connection: 1~230 V, 50 Hz or 3~400 V, 50 Hz
- Immersed operating mode: S1
- Fluid temperature: 3-30 °C
- Minimum flow rate at motor: 0.1 m/s
- Max. sand content: 50 g/m3
- Max. number of starts: 20/h
- Max. immersion depth: 350 m
- Protection class: IP 68
- Pressure connection: Rp 1¼ - Rp 2
- Multistage submersible-motor pump with radial impellers
- Integrated non-return valve
- NEMA coupling
- Single-phase or three-phase motor
- Hermetically cast motors
- Hydraulic housing: 1.4301 stainless steel
- Impellers: 1.4301 stainless steel
- Hydraulics shaft: 1.4057 stainless steel
- Motor housing: 1.4301 stainless steel
- Motor shaft: 1.4305 stainless steel
Submersible-motor pump for vertical or horizontal installation.
Multistage submersible-motor pump with 4" NEMA connection and radial or semi-axial impellers with sectional construction. Integrated non-return valve. All parts in contact with the fluid are made of corrosion-free materials.
Corrosion-free single-phase or three-phase AC motor for direct starting. Sealed and hermetically cast motor, resin-impregnated, with enamel-insulated winding, self-lubricating bearing, with water-glycol filling.
The motor is cooled by the fluid. The motor must always be operated in submerged state. The limit values for the max. fluid temperature and the minimum flow rate must not be exceeded. Vertical installation is possible optionally with or without cooling jacket. Cooling jacket is required for horizontal installation.
The pressure shroud is used for direct installation of the unit in the pipe system. Standard models are without mounted non-return valves. The maximum inlet pressure is 10 bar.
General notes - ErP (ecological design-) directive
Minimum Efficiency Index (MEI) ≥ 0.1
- The benchmark for most efficient water pumps is MEI ≥ 0.70
- The efficiency of a pump with a trimmed impeller is usually lower than that of a pump with the full impeller diameter. The trimming of the impeller will adapt the pump to a fixed duty point, leading to reduced energy consumption. The minimum efficiency index (MEI) is based on the full impeller diameter.
- The operation of this water pump with variable duty points may be more efficient and economic when controlled, for example, by the use of a variable speed drive that matches the pump duty to the system.
- Information on benchmark efficiency is available at www.europump.org/efficiencycharts
Minimum Efficiency Index (MEI)
- No suction mode is possible with these units!
- The unit must be fully immersed in water during operation.
Scope of delivery
- Hydraulics + motor fully assembled
- 1.5/2.5 m connecting cable approved for potable water (cross-section: 4x1.5 mm2)
- Single-phase version including switchbox with capacitor, thermal motor protection and On/Off switch
- Installation and operating instructions
- Hydraulics in 1.4401 stainless steel
- Three-phase AC motor in 1.4401 stainless steel
- 60 Hz version
- Single-phase motor without soft starter, with integrated lightning and overload protection up to 1.1 kW